Ratings for Dr. Thomas P. Greco

I had a very serious problem and been to several doctors and my future looked at best grim ;; Dr. Greco took the time and did lab work and found out what was wrong with me and now 15 years later I am still doing well under his care ;; a very good man and he takes as much time that is needed to give you a excellent visit no matter how long it takes ;;; so I do not mind waiting a few extra minutes once in a while and yes HE SAVED MY LIFE .

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

dr. greco saved my life..he is one of a few..very few...doctors that know this illness..hughes syndrome ..APS. because of his dedication i am still alive and well today..

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

a doctor that not only knows hughes syndrom but is very compassionate and caring

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

I love him. Worship might be a more accurate word. Not only is he the best doctor I have ever seen, and I have seen more than most people probably do in their lifetime, but he is also the kindest, most wonderful man I have ever known. At a time when I thought my view of humanity was irreversibley damaged, I met him and he restored it completely. And every single patient of his that I've talked to feels some version of the same thing. So if you're reading this in search of a doctor who cares so much he calls to check up on you, who gives you his cell phone number and requests that you update him every day, who spends dinner discussing your case with his wife (also a doctor and a saint), and who tells you that no matter what, he is going to be there for you and will never give up on you- well, congratulations- you found him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

VERY helpful. Whereas several previous specialists had assured me that "everything is fine" (despite serious and worsening symptoms), Dr. Greco identified a treatable condition. Shortly after treatment began, my health made a MAJOR turn for the better! Dr. Greco is a great medical diagnostician; he doesn't just base his decision on signs & symptoms, but backs them up with considerable lab work.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Fabulous doctor! When no one else knew what was wrong with me, he knew almost immediately.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

After years of being told 'nothing is wrong', Dr. Greco diagnosed various medical problems. He prescribe one med at a time, over a 5 month period. He always requires blood work right before or after a visit to ensure things are progressing properly

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Thomas P. Greco's Credentials

• Spanish

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1972)

Harvard-Pilgrim