Ratings for Dr. Christopher D. Merifield

Kitsap area lost a jewel when he moved from us. He was always ready to listen to your pain complaints, treated you with kindness unseen in his "replacement". He was efficient, thorough, and compassionate. A gentleman who did not ever imply that you had only two brain cells to rely on or had any knowledge or education of any sort. His staff in Kitsap was terrific!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

As long as I saw him for injections he was fine. But as my spinal condition continued to deteriorate and my pain increased I found him to be unwilling to treat my pain. This surprised me because that was why I was referred to him in the first place. He is a pain consultant after all! I found him to be rude and almost hostile. He made me feel like I was a drug seeker. I am looking for a doctor who is more compassionate and willing to discuss pain treatment options with an emphasis on helping patients to maintain their quality of life.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

After 3 years of many family doctor visits and constant back pain, he eliminated the pain in one short day surgery. Performance counts.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

Do not see this doctor if you are young or female. Treats me like a drug seeker because of my age. Go somewhere else. Even if it's a long drive.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

I have found doctor Marifield very helpful. Had trouble at firt getting to know him but he has done nothing but help me.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007

Arrogant and condescending attitude.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2006

Dr. Christopher D. Merifield's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Kaiser-Permanente