Ratings for Dr. Jonathan H. Martin

left my last doctors office because all I ever saw was the assistant nurse practitioner and never the doctor. Dr. M has been great, sees me every time and even when I call for a sick visit he has gotten me in right away himself.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Was unhappy with my primary, had been pushed off onto a PA with no personality. Found Dr. Martin online, much happier with this office.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Martin Is a young and enthusiastic medical professional. He shows a lot if sympathy for his patients. To see this doctor if sudden symptoms arise, you will get in very quickly. This doctor will do all that he can to help you to the best of his power. He also has excellent bedside manners. I strongly recommend who ever reads this to switch to his care.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Needed a doctor who accepted cash, met dr. Martin, was affordable and seems like he is well educated and knows what he ia talking about, and also I was able to get labs across the street at a discount he gave me.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

nice office, very friendly. my last doctor retired and Dr. Martin has been a pleasure

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

have been going to Lincoln Primary Care, used to see Dr. D'Alessandro but he is mostly retired now, was seeing a PA for a while but was not satisfied with not seeing an MD, luckily I was able to switch to Dr. Martin who is the new doctor in the practice and very nice. Very happy with him.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

nice staff, very friendly doc, happy to be a new patient in the practice

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

very nice office, clean and quiet. Friendly staff and Dr. Martin was wonderful, very calming and professional. I am glad I got in to see him so quickly!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Jonathan H. Martin's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lincoln, RI