You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ikbal Tokat

Dr Tokat is a well-mannered doctor who makes her patients/parents feel like home. Her experience (both medical and motherhood) makes her exceptional, especially for new moms like myself. She is very friendly, also very dedicated and serious at her job -even changed my newborn's diaper while examining him-, approaching every child with high attention and great care. The staff is experienced like herself. Yet, they are not sole professionals with experience, but connecting with the parents and kids, paying attention to their needs. The office is overall the warmest dr's office I've ever been!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

The office environment and the staff were great. I did not see this type of comfortable and kid-friendly dr's office before this.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

She is the my best doctor.She is taking your appointment on time . She has very comfortable office .She is very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

When I entred to the Clinic. I thougt I came to wrong place it is amazing clinic I have never seen anything like that before. It is comfortbal and relaxing. And staff are GREAT. They are very helpful and kind. Thank you. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

This practice is great! When I went to the practice I was amazed with helpful staff and place. Dr Tokat is also so sensitive, helpful and has very wide range of knowledge. She is great on her work. So much thanksss to her and her staff!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013