Ratings for Dr. Jerome H. Ginsberg

Good listener. Very friendly and helpful. Nice office.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Good listener. Very helpful and supportive. Very clean and pleasant office.He was very thorough.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

It appalls me that this man got certified to practice medicine. Unless you know what condition you have and can explain/teach it to him, do not see this doctor. I came with symptoms and needed an internist to help diagnose and treat me. I needed a blood test which he had me get right there on site. I only later found out that the only way that test would be accurate is if I fasted prior, which I was not told to, nor had any opportunity to do. When the test came back negative for everything, which meant he would not be getting the answer typed out in front of him, he said he didn't know. When I asked him to try thinking of what could be wrong, he sputtered for a while and then there was about one minute of awkward silence before asking, "well whaddya think you have?" There were a few other gems such as this exchange: Me: I'm vegan. Dr. Ginsberg: Oh. Do you drink a lot of milk? Needless to say I've found a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. Jerome H. Ginsberg's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)