Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Nelken

Dr. Nelken is the BEST of the best! Kind, gentle, silly with the kids, professional and courteous to the parents. An all-around excellent physician. My children are 8 and 11 and both have seen him since birth based on a friends' recommendation at the time. He has exceeded our expectations and made going to the doctor a positive experience for my little ones. HIGHLY recommend!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

Dr. Nelken is such a himan bein an very humble Dr, hes being sein my kids at the age of a 1 YEAR OLD MY OLDER SON NOW HES 23,AN MY JOUNGER SON WHEN HE WAS BORN NOW HES 18,I TRUSTED HIM WITH MY KIDS BECOUSE HE KNOWS AN HIS CARISMA,SUCH A GREAT DOCTOR,I RECOMENDED HIM 120% 100% for him an the other for all his great staff he has in his office,my kids are so sad they have to see another dr,but they be back to his office with their kids. Dr. Nelked Thank you very much for treating my kids with kindnes an respect,i ask god to keep you healthy an to bless you! Sincerely, Luz Lara,Jahzeel,Alex. Thank you very much! If any one neads to talk to me let me know,all i have wrote in here is true,no one has pay me or ask me to write this,i did bec hes a exelent Dr. an he deserves a thank you from my kids an me from all the years he gave my kids of good an exelent service. This is my way of giving him back all he did for my kids.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Nelken is amazing. Very knowledgeable and understanding...

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

The best out there! And the nurses are what every nurse should strive to become

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr. Nelken is an EXCEPTIONAL pediatrician. Competent, courteous, smart, helpful and caring, this doctor is one of the best we've ever encountered. Our son has multiple medical issues, including autism, muscle disorder and Celiac's. Dr. Nelken always answers calls and questions, is tireless in researching innovative solutions to various issues associated with autism and responds thoroughly and thoughtfully. Among many doctors we've sought for treatment for our child, this man is a GEM. Don't know how we would've managed without him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. Robert P. Nelken's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1974)

Kaiser-Permanente