Ratings for Dr. Zack I. Medoff

Someone you can trust. A doctor that takes time to understand. I had to stop seeing him which was a sad time for me. His help and understanding got me through a lot. But Workers Comp.did not work out. My wife could even see the change from his help.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

This is the best therapiest ever...real recomended

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

He is amazing. After 8 years + dealing with ptsd GAD and severe panic attack disorder due to being raped and almost killed, he is the only therapist that has been able to help me deal with my issues overcome them and manage my anxiety to where I finally feel like myself again. He takes time to call and check on me and always responds when I need him. I am so grateful to have worked with him. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

I've been seeing Dr Medoff for a year plus. Grief, loss, divorce, kid issues, aging, you name it. I was two steps from the bottom rung in my life.Dr Medoff has given me tools & homework that helps me work forward in a healthy way.I'd been to other therapists who write down what I say and give me nothing in return. Dr Medoff makes me see the good and the bad, it's work. He has never judged or shown any bias during our visits.I learn something about myself every time I go and I'm grateful. And my tool chest is over flowing. Dr Medoff is up to date and keeps his continuing education going.I would highly recommend Dr Medoff to anyone I know that needs him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Horrible! This guy is short with a Napoleon Complex. Just wants to hear himself talk!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

This guy needs a therapist... He seemed more worried about hearing himself talk than helping me...

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010