Ratings for Dr. Edward D. Drozd

My dentist recommended Dr. Drozd for my emergency root canal. It happens that he is not in my plan's network. Nevertheless, I called and was delighted that a last minute cancellation allowed me to be seen immediately. I can't relate to the posted comments about rude staff. My experience was completely different. Everyone in his office was personable and professional. The doctor himself is amazing. I've never had a doctor care so much to ensure I understood how to view the x-rays of my infected tooth, and what my options were. Turns out, he didn't feel that root canal was my best option. Instead he recommended that I consider having the tooth pulled and an implant handled by an oral surgeon. Dr. Drozd didn't want to do a root canal, only for it to last a year or so before I would end up needing an implant anyway. That impressed me greatly. I highly recommend that anyone needing a root canal have it done by this engaging, extremely caring professional endodontist.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Drozd is a wonderful doctor. Which can not be said for his stuff. Lady that is responsible for handling phone calls and payments is extremely rude and not willing to help the customer or even do her job. She is just impossible to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Although I hope never to have to have another root canal, if I do, Dr. Drozd is the ONLY doctor I would trust. He is professional, courteous and knowledgeable (and most importantly) Gentle...

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

My daughter's experience was in a word "exceptional",Most people needless to say do not crave root canal or other painful dental work,but the care and patience for the affected individual was terrific

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

First root canal a few months ago, and he did it perfectly as far as I can tell.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Drodz was wonderful.For my first time there he was inviting and asked about my personal life. I felt very welcomed. Too bad his desk staff does not match him. The lady who deals with the payments was extremely rude and impatient. I had talked to my mother about it after and she said she had dealt.with her.before and.had the same issue. Dr. Drozd benefit yourself and office and hire a more understanding staff I wish their kindness equaled his!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Dr. Drozd is a professional at root canals and also is great at injection site location for novacaine type anesthesia. He has been the most consistent in providing information and caring for his patients. I have lost my dental insurance due to retirement, thanks NJ, but will be glad to pay for services. Its done correctly.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

The best dentist in the whole world! When he is taking care of you, it is a pleasure to be there & you can be totally relaxed!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

As I am a Dentist, I am impressed with Ed B. Drozd,DDS. Very knowledgeable, latest equipment, totally painless, during and post op. I have had a few root canals treated by Dr. Drozd. I would gladly refer him to patients.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Very nice doctor. Staff was VERY caring and helpful.Highly recommend Dr. Drozd. Always saw me when emergency. Had 2 or 3 root canals from him already. Puts you at ease. Never had a problem, and I had some difficult root canals. He is the best!!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011