Ratings for Dr. Alfred Saleh

Dr.Saleh took care of my wife in the early 80's. He has also taken care of other family members who were diagnosed with cancer. He has been with the same colleagues, Dr.Barone & Dr.Goldfarb, since that time. Dr.Saleh is very knowledgeable of all available protocols for cancer treatment. He is warm, caring, and a highly regarded clinician. I can tell you by experience should Dr.Saleh be the attending physician during the end stage of a cancer battle he will make that journey a peaceful one.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Dr. Saleh is an excellent doctor. Professional, warm, caring and thorough. He treated my husband who had a cancer that was untreatable when we were sent to him. He handled our situation and grief with directness, honesty and caring. I changed my choice of oncologist for my own treatment (breast cancer) after experiencing his and his staff's care. I would highly recommend Dr. Saleh.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr. Alfred Saleh's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1975)