Ratings for Dr. Kelly J. Schinke

Currently see dr.schinke . She very easy to talk to . Very respectful of my problems and issues I have . Give great advice and tools to help with my issues ! My life is becoming good again because of dr. Schinke ! Would highly recommend her ! Best call I ever made ! .

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

She made me feel comfortable to talk. She didn't judge what I had to say, and supported me through some really hard things.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Very helpful tools to use. She knows what she is doing.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

My husband and I love her! She saved us from completely falling apart. We will continue to practice the tools she gave us.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I've been to counseling before, but Dr. Schinke was the first person who really made a difference for me. She helped me understand why I was having depression and anxiety. She offered strategies that actually worked. I'm happy to saybthayvafter struggling for years, she has helped me make some permanent changes. She is easy to talk to and easy to trust.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Dr. Kelly helped save my marriage. She is at the forefront in cutting edge therapy. She helped us feel comfortable and it made all the difference. I would recommend to anyone looking for marriage counseling, young and old.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

When receiving the counseling I needed from Kelly Kesselhon, I was very much in need and she took on my case with professional care beyond expectations. She is truly meant to be in this field of psych. I would recommend her, her knowledge and her great ability to care so well for her patients to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011