Ratings for Dr. Julian W. Dixon

Dr. Dixon was very rude, cocky, and inconsiderate. On a 1 to 10 scale he was helpful in fixing my medical condition at a 1.

Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr Dixon is amazing!! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a conservative cosmetic improvement. I actually first went to him after having a bad result from another provider. Dr. Dixon patiently explained to me what needed to be done to fix my chin and he did it right then and there! He is very gifted and has an artistic touch!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Hola mi nombre es Juana y tuve el gusto de conocer y hacerme un procedimiento con el Dr. Dixon y no me puedo quejar de nada! Aunque estaba muy nerviosa me contesto todas mis preguntas, fue muy informativo, me dio mis opciones y mis resultados fueron buenos. Haci que es recomendado por mi!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Julian Dixon. I have been his patient since he was doing his fellowship in facial plastic surgery years ago. He is well trained and has excellent credentials. I have had a couple procedures done and have been very happy with the outcome. I trust his opinion and value his conservative approach.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Do not go to Dr. Julian Dixon! Thank God I didn't have a full nose job surgery with him and just corrected breathing problems and some cartilage issues. He is not certified as a plastic surgeon, yet he is giving people nose jobs and injecting fillers. I personally think he got a little too cocky in surgery and was aggressive because after the surgery my nose looked deformed. He claimed my nose was like that before, but it wasn't. He is very arrogant, your time with him will be rushed, he is not board certified to do any cosmetic work(Only certified as an ENT)and the pics on his site have been there for years. I went through a depression afterwards and had to find myself again because my nose looked different and it was traumatizing. I went in for corrective surgery, not a nose job so why were there any changes to my nose? I recommend Dr. Moynihan downtown Chicago. He's amazing, I love him, he saved my nose. I just don't want anyone else to go through the pain I went through.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Dr Dixon is the best. He performed my Rhinoplasty and I couldn't be happier. I can finally breathe after many years of not being able to and my nose looks great. I am already recommending him to my friends

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Great doctor at first I thought he was going to be rude but not all just very serious.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Julian W. Dixon's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)