Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Obert

Dr. Paul M. Obert wanted to talk about everything else but the problem with my ear. He made a diagnosis without even take any tests or looking in my ear. I stated this is 2016; I am a young man there got to be a reason I lost 70% hearing in one ear. He told me it was probably a virus got in my ear and killed the nerves. What about my other ear? It only happens to one ear the chance for both ears​ are small. I need a second opinion.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Divas, spoiled 20 somethings, need to be catered to, fortunately Dr. Obert is more than that. An outstanding doctor, trust him with your life.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

O bert is an incompetent, arrogant excuse of a doctor. He is more concerned with mountain climbing than with his patients illnesses. His license should be revoked to protect future victims.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Obert is one of the few Dr.s that I would give this high rating to. I am 61 yrs. old and between myself, my husband and all 5 of my children I have experienced more Drs. than I would have wanted to. When my husband went through throat cancer Dr. Obert and his staff were wonderful. I know my husband is alive now (20 years later because of Dr. Obert's knowledge and skill).He is the only ENT that I would go to or recommend to other people. We have worked with him closely through these years. I don't what we would do without him. He is a good man and a gifted physician.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

During my first visit Dr Paul Obert tried to remove an eyebrow hair. Dr Obert said I was judged on my appearance. Excuse me but I wasn't needing an eyebrow doctor. Dr Obert didn't appear to be interested in my pain. He spent more time with the teenagers that came by to visit than with me. I was class president, homecoming queen & cheerleader in school. I am college educated. Dr Obert used extremely poor judgemet in being critical of my appearance & judgemental of who I am because I had an eyebrow hair that needed plucked. I would never go back to Dr Obert or recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

great doctor recommend to anyone he takes time with you and talks to you has that medical time that every doctor should give and dont he is great

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

Very thorough, very sharp, and easy to talk to. A great experience.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

the very best exceeed all expectations of this sceptic

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Spent plenty of time explaining my options to me. Ended up avoiding a painful surgery because of his advice.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Paul M. Obert's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1977)

Molina