Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Obert

saw dr obert a few years ago. He came in the room talking about hiw awful the last patients smelled. I was totally caught off guard. How can he do this, I thougbt. i only stayed with him because of his sweet office staff that helped answer insurance questions and they all had a pleasant personalities. The front desk girl Amber, had to reschedule my appt at the lasr minute and sbe worked me in ans was so plesant about it. I went to his odfice recently and none of the plesa nt staff was there. He had gotten rid of them all! i was so upset, but I didnt let on. The front desk girl is well, unkept and appeared to be eating or taking bites while trying to set me up a follow up appt. iI felt this was very unprofessional. Obert was in a rush. I will be moving my records to a doctor and office more peofessional!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Took my son on 6/23/2017 procedure was done in office. Scheduled another appt for 7/10/2017 for another procedure to be done in office. Appt was at 1 waited in the waiting room til almost 1:30, was put in a room for another 15 mins only to find out he has no clue why we are there because he couldn't do the procedure we scheduled in his office. So we wasted a day off work for both of us and a copay and Dr bill. Wouldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Paul M. Obert wanted to talk about everything else but the problem with my ear. He made a diagnosis without even take any tests or looking in my ear. I stated this is 2016; I am a young man there got to be a reason I lost 70% hearing in one ear. He told me it was probably a virus got in my ear and killed the nerves. What about my other ear? It only happens to one ear the chance for both ears​ are small. I need a second opinion.

Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Obert is one of the few Dr.s that I would give this high rating to. I am 61 yrs. old and between myself, my husband and all 5 of my children I have experienced more Drs. than I would have wanted to. When my husband went through throat cancer Dr. Obert and his staff were wonderful. I know my husband is alive now (20 years later because of Dr. Obert's knowledge and skill).He is the only ENT that I would go to or recommend to other people. We have worked with him closely through these years. I don't what we would do without him. He is a good man and a gifted physician.

Submitted June 18, 2014

great doctor recommend to anyone he takes time with you and talks to you has that medical time that every doctor should give and dont he is great

Submitted November 17, 2012

Very thorough, very sharp, and easy to talk to. A great experience.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

the very best exceeed all expectations of this sceptic

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Spent plenty of time explaining my options to me. Ended up avoiding a painful surgery because of his advice.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Paul M. Obert's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1977)