Ratings for Dr. Sanaz Khorrami

I can't imagine any patient giving this doctor a good rating. Her office staff is rude, unprofessional and overall obnoxious. When this doctor started out she was very gracious as she tried to get her practice going. Once she got more patients then all the "caring" was gone. I had a serious episode of vertigo and she would not even call me back. After several messages I got her on the phone the told " if you are that sick go to the ER"!! The fancy brochure she hands out to new patients says... That her most important goal is to treat her patients as her " own family" in reality that is all PR if the wY she treated me is how she treats her family then she is not even a good person! Shame on her!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

A very good experience. I went to my initial visit prepared with a list of items to discuss and she listened, understood, and fully answered my questions. I appreciated her bedside manner. I left fully satisfied with a sensible game plan to follow for improving my health.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

Incompetent doctor. Doesn't know anything about viruses vs bacteria. Perscribed antibiotics when she shouldn't have. Didn't give me other helpful meds that she should have and I eventually got from another doctor. Has no experience. Is rude. Staff is rude. Doesn't spend time with patient long enough or examine long enough to find out exactly what the problem is. Save yourself a lot of agony, time, and money by going to a different doctor who has knowledge and experience to go by. This was clearly does not....believe me, I am a doctor myself.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

not recommend. find another doctor. staff is rude.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Great Dr! I would highly recommend Dr. Khorrami for primary care. Her office wait time is really short and her staff is very nice/professional.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Sanaz Khorrami's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Costa Mesa, CA