Ratings for Dr. Steven Brown

BEST OF THE BEST. VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND HELPFUL. COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I love Dr. Brown and have been taking my children there for 3 years. He is very knowledgeable and if there is any concern he sends us to a specialist to be on the safe side. He has a very calm and welcoming manner and always listens to my concerns. The only downfall to this office is the staff. The office does not seem organized and the nurses are not that knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Very good with my special needs child. Open to suggestions and will spend time at length to answer any questions I had. Did not hesitate to look at a Physicians Drug Reference in our presence to double check a dose or look for a particular medication. His treatments work. Very easy to get same-day appointments. We love this doctor!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Dr. Brown is very professional and knowledgable. It is very prompt about returning calls and putting worried parents at ease. I think he is fantastic. When my daughter was having problems he referred her to a specialist he used for his own children. I am happy with the consistent service I receive from him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Steven Brown's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Massachusetts