Ratings for Dr. Tom J. Kleitches

Dr. Kleitches was very kind and completely put me at ease (I get very anxious when going to the dentist). He is very knowledgeable and thoroughly discussed my options with me between extraction and a root canal as I had a difficult dental situation. He gave me hope that my tooth could be saved and the root canal was a success. During the procedure, he checked with me frequently to see if I needed to take a break and stopped willingly whenever I told him I felt any pain to give me more Novocain. I can tell he is a compassionate person and I highly recommend him to anyone getting a root canal. His dental assistant Vivi was also very encouraging and put me at ease during the whole process. Tammy, who receives patients when they arrive, was very friendly and helpful. I am thankful for this team to end the pain and put the smile back on my face.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

He is a perfectionist at what he does (which is what you want in an endodontist). Two days after my root canal he personally called me to see how I was doing. I would recommend him beyond a shadow of a doubt! If you need a root canal go see the singing doctor.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I want to express my gratitude for the service that Dr. Kleitches and his staff offered. I had a root canal done and having gone to multiple dentists, he was the most personable and professional. You want to feel like you can trust the person working on your mouth/teeth and he definately portrayed that trust. The staff were great, very polite and courteous. I would and will recommend everyone I know to him. I have to get another root canal done soon, however, am relieved that I can go to him and be in and out in 45 minutes, with NO pain! What a great job by Dr. Kleitches.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

I’m writing this review for my Wife, since she is unable to write it herself. Dr kleitches performed a miner dental procedure on her and gave her the drug Cleocin. Two weeks after she finished taking this drug she got very sick and I had to take her to the Hospital E. R After running tests they diagnosed her with C.diff and said it was caused by this drug Cleocin, which was still in her system. They admitted her to the Hospital for eight days, the last five was in the ICU. Then She pass away from the effects of this drug Dr kleitches gave Her. Obviously I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone. If given this drug Cleocin I would highly recommend checking it out on fda.com and google. I’m writing this so that maybe someone else can avoid the sorrow and heart brake that my family and I are going through.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011