Ratings for Dr. Thomas W. Hayne

Hayne is awesome! He has taken care of all three of my children since birth. He always tells you what to expect in the future as your child grows and matures.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

We really like Dr. Hayne. He is knowledgeable and so good natured, even when my boys are not acting like perfect patients! Takes the time needed at every visit. Only issue is that for afternoon visits you may wait a long time past your appointment.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

I recently switched to this pediatrician after not caring too much for my first one. Looks like I need to switch once more. I can't fathom waiting another hour and a half for a more pointless appointment where I was spoken down to quite a few times for my views on certain topics. My twin boys are my life and if I have concerns, I hardly see a reason for the rude attitude I was given. We wanted to delay a couple of the vaccines (chickenpox, flu, etc) and he was very rude about it commenting on how he wants to make the practice so that they don't allow you to come to them if you don't want to vaccinate. My children, my choice.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Condescending, sarcastic, not helpful at all. Treated me as a first time parent, like an idiot. I will never step foot in his office again. Thought maybe he had just a bad day, nope, three times in a row I have been given attitude by this man for my views on delaying immunizations for my son. Also, waiting for 1.5 hours for the doctor to see my child is ridiculous! How can you ask an 18 month old to sit still that long to wait for the doctor to come in. If my appt is at 1pm, do not wait until 2:30 to walk in the door! I am so over this Pediatrician and will be seeking a new doctor immediately. One that will educate me and not belittle me.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

We also had problems with our last pedi and I found Dr.Hayne after searching this site. He is super friendly and awesome with kids, very smart and has such a calm and caring vibe..I trust him very much and love that the office has both sick and well lobbies

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

What an awesome doctor. He has really been a blessing. Our last pedi was horrible and finally finding a great doctor has really taken a weight off our shoulders. The office and staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2008

dr hayne has been our ped for YEARS! best in town! sometimes he is too busy :( so dont go to him...more time for US!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

We were new in town, didn't know anybody. So far so good. Dr Hayne has excellent rapport with the kids and he put me at ease. I have nobody else to compare him to in town, but as a new resident, I'm glad I found him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

My kids love to go to Dr. Hayne! He is always so pleasant and soft-spoken. He is very knowledgeable and an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2006

Dr. Thomas W. Hayne's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1996)