Ratings for Dr. Aaron M. Howell

Best pain Dr i have ever had. Did not want to push pain meds on me like others did. He offered other ways to treat. i.e. injections and PT . I am so glad he did not push more pain meds on me , they are so dangerous

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Was also referred, did NOT have bad experience. Dr. Was knowledgeable about topic of pain & alt routes to treat pain like physical therapy or steroid injections before throwing pills at a problem. Sounds like u were not willing to help yourself or take sound advice from a professional. He entered my name just fine on ultrasounds machine & injection was not enjoyable but tolerable & helped my pain. Sad he left area to take another job.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I was given a referral to go see this Doctor for pain management because of having daily chronic pain and upon my first time seeing him as soon as he asked me what medications I took and I explained to him that my other Doctor prescribed me pain medication he immediately made me feel as if he was stereotyping me as just another pill popper and street addict!! He was rude and very unprofessional and did not want to listen to anything I had to say about my medical condition and how it affects me and the daily pain it causes me because he was to busy making it a point to let me know that he would not be prescribing any pain medication! Even the staff of ppl working for him was rude and unfriendly! When I returned the following month to see him a second time again he wasn't willing to listen to anything I said because once again he was making it a point to let it be known how he wasn't prescribing pain medicine! Due to his rudeness and unwilling to listen I will not be going back!!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

Will never go back! Did not want to listen to what I had to say about past experience - told me he was the doctor and knew what he was doing. All well and good until he is going to give me an injection and forgets to log my name in on the ultra sound - does the injection - doesn't tell me he is doing it - I flinched he gets mad. Then I am sitting there since he didn't say I could leave while he is messing around with the ultra sound trying to get my name in on it. Worst pain from any injection I have ever had!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Aaron M. Howell's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Belpre, OH