Ratings for Dr. Marc A. Valley

Absolutely love his new office. Franklin medical services!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

He has his own clinic in Johnson City. Circe medical services

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Great doctor. One of the best! I hear he is in Chattanooga TN now If I ever need him again I guess I will have to travel. Wish he was still in Johnson city. But He is the best for pain treatment. He is willing to really hear you, then he makes his decision on what is best. He is not great at Bedside manner but I don't need a hand holder I needed a pain doctor to make it stop. Bedside manner is family's job.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

Dr. Valley was the greatest,but he left. I was one of his patients and was not told he was gone. After that no Dr. in the practice came to talk to me and nothing further was said about fixing my problem.I was run through the mill with a P.A. writing prescriptions , but not helping when it became severe. Mistakes were made by the staff. When I finally went to the E.R. I was given medication that helped. Now that I have made them mad, I am no longer welcome as a patient.Given a story that I failed a drug test after 2 years of clean tests.I had my own test done by a private lab , it came back clean.Oh well it's as good a reason as any to get rid of someone who is not happy with a treatment that no longer works, and would like to do something to get rid of severe and unbearable pain. Never tell your doctor you think there wrong or there staff is not doing it"s job. where are you DR.Valley people like me need someone we can trust. I will be looking for you to start somewhere else.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Very Nice Doctor. But best of all very SMART Doctor. He answered all my Questions,gave me pro & cons and in the end I was well informed, and well taken care of. I traveled far away from home to have him do a proceedure and would do it again if I had to only because I have learned he is the best!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

I had 5 different procedures done by this Doctor. Everytime he was very professional. He never forced a Procedure on me I had them all willingly They all stopped multitudes of pain, some so severe I would have willing done anything to get rid of the pain. I thank God everyday Dr. Valley Is practicing. Everytime the pain has come back I know who to call. He has always done his very best. The reason I live many days pain free is because of the Rhizotomies he did.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

rude,needs to be more careful with meds

flag | Submitted June 23, 2006

Dr. Marc A. Valley's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)