Ratings for Dr. Vinu Ganti

Dr Ganti has his back turned to you most of the time. That is when he spends time with you. My last visit was over in less than five minutes. No exaggeration! I was dumbfounded!!! I had two MRI's and instead of giving me the results, not saying anything at all he simple refers me to more doctors!He never even looked at me or asked why. I know he has never touched me. His young staff is absolutely clueless on how to talk to patients or take a simple message. The tone and attitude you get from this one girl is a clue. If he doesn't care they sure don't feellike they have to either! I am seeking care else where in a hurry!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Very dissatisfied. Seems if you're not of Indian/Pakistan/Bengali descent, you're "2nd class"...if he takes 3 minutes with you, that's a lot of time! Had to pin him down with questions prior to having a hysterectonomy..he was anxious to go on to next patient..with his hand on the door...NEVER FOLLOWED UP WITH ME AFTER SURGERY....you're just a number to him, not a person...in my opinion

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Amazingly this doc would asked for the issue and never check in details. If you have a knee pain or stomac pain, without inspecting the issue area he would recommend xrays. Amazing

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

I went for my physicals and found it to be utter waste of time. They never sent me any report, even though it might be normal, still I want to look at it. The doctor was useless and I'm just not satisfied with the visit.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Terrible franchise he has going. Especially the Primary care in Silver Spring, Md. Be warned.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Dr. Ganti is a very good old fashioned doctor. Yes, he does not say a lot but he is focused on the problem. You cant expect anymore form a general practitioner. It is small and a very busy practice and occasionally there are some problems with timing but once he gets to it he take care of it. End of the day He is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Such a strange doctor. Poor English pronounciation, hardly any communication, no interest in patient. He does not need to be my friend but he should show some professional interest.The staff is nice to me but I heard them being very unfriendly on the phone with other patients.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

One of the worst doctor I came across in my life. He prescribe high dose medicines which will lead you to emergency room.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

The staff is very nice but the doc is unfriendly (no good morning, no eye contact) to the point of being arrogant. He does not seem interested at all. I had to tell him what to look for although he could have seen the symptoms if he had looked at me for one second. The worst and most useless doctor I have ever seen. I cannot really speak to his knowledge since he does not talk and does not do anything.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Knowledgeable and efficient. Works for/towards health benefit of the patient. Caring and Empathetic.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Vinu Ganti's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Takoma Park, MD