Ratings for Dr. Erin J. Simms

Wasn't cash, it was a top paying PPO. I'm a healthcare consultant. Unfortunate, because I'd have refused to pay or sued for my money back. This doc left me with a perforated septum, which was documented a couple of months later at Stanford, CA. I haven't found any documentation of board certifications yet. She claims to be able to practice as an ENT and surgeon. Her license is under the name Erin Simms and she is still registered to a Southern California address although she is practicing in Oakland, California. By report, she is an Oakland native. When I asked to have my records sent quickly, while I was at the Stanford appointment, her receptionist said that I would have to make another appointment with Erin Simms to be able to get them.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

My son has special needs and she has always gone out of her way to make sure he is taken care of. She is nice and she listens. She is thorough and very smart. A wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

She is wonderful, very knowledgable. The first doc ever to tell me I had allergies, not several head colds each year.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2004

Dr. Erin J. Simms's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Assurant