Ratings for Dr. Timothy F. Barcomb

He should not be allowed to have a medical license. He is extremely unprofessional. I feel bad for anyone that has to see him. I would never see him again even as a last resort. I could not believe his lack of compassion and arrogant personality. He should most definitely not be allowed to be a doctor, let alone an ER doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Barcomb was rude and unprofessional. I had torticollis, and he asked me if neck problems were common for me. I explained that I was living in near constant pain and that other medical professionals had diagnosed me with trigger points in my neck and back. He rolled his eyes at me and said, "Oh. So you have Voodoo Trigger Points." There is a professional way to disagree with the diagnosis of another doctor, and that was not it.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

He was rude, arrogant and dismissed my medical concern as me just not being as intelligent as he is. I hope that someday he takes "do no harm' seriously. He is an abhorrent human being and should not be in the medical field!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Dr. Timothy F. Barcomb's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Albany, NY