Ratings for Dr. Zayn Copeland

Dr Copeland is without doubt one of the very best doctors at GW Medical Faculty Associates. I was with her for a very long time and I did everything in my power to get her back as my doctor. She really cares deeply about her patients. I will recommend her as a doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Zayn Copeland's since 2008, and I really appreciate her professionalism, knowledge and good advice that she's given me throughout the years. I will miss her so much, as she will be leaving the GW Medical Faculty Associates in February 2017.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr Zayn Copeland is extremely dedicated and knowledgeable. She cares deeply about her patients and is very professional in her conduct and judgment. I have had the privilege of haivng been her patient for the past three years and was very much impressed with the care she provided when I was hospitalized in a foreign country (the Netherlands); she ensured that my treatment was continuous, and did the very best to make use of the tests that had already been conducted in Holland. Since the symptoms of my malady were atypical, it was not easy to diagnose, but Dr. Copeland persisted and was extremely patient. I wholeheartedly recommend her and feel safe knowing she continues to be my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

This is a very pragmatic and personable doctor. She followed up with a phone call about a question later on the same day of the appointment. A+.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Zayn Copeland's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)