Ratings for Dr. Marsha A. Harris

She is bad Dr, inexperienced and will cover her butt at all cost. She will do small sweet talks first to try to be frendly. Once you are hooked you will regrect you have wasted your time and ended up in a worse position. Watch out.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

I had a pilonidal cyst surgery performed by Dr. Harris back in 2012 . She was very calming, reassuring and knowledgeable about my condition. She went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable about having to undergo surgery for such an uncomfortable and awkward condition! She even played some fun music in the O.R. before they put me under! After my surgery, she (and her staff) were available to answer any questions I had about tending to my surgical wound. She also conducted follow ups with great availability.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Harris helped me through a scary and stressful experience with a comforting bedside manner and incredible professionalism.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Marsha A. Harris's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

UnitedHealthcare