Ratings for Dr. Natalie Faith

Dr. Faith is so kind and genuine. I have never had a doctor let alone a Rheumatologist spend as much time with me as she did and she remembers (or takes great notes) what is and has been going on with me. I can't say enough good about her! So glad I found her!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

She is the most kind, considerate, knowledgeable doctor I have ever met! As far as I am concerned, Dr. Faith walks on water! She is always on time and yet takes the time to listen. Her staff are always friendly and sweet besides being very professional.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr. Faith is knowledgeable, kind, and thorough. She has excellent people skills. She is conscientious and caring. She is very good about returning phone calls. I wish I had been her patient during the early stages of my disease. I think she would have made a difference. My previous rheumatologists left me feeling frustrated--they treated me as though I was a number rather than a person.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I was with her for about 2.5 years. I left because the treatment was not working and she really wasn't willing to change course of action. Also, was getting annoyed at the fact another dr would discuss pain management while she stood by and watched me suffer. Never going back.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr Faith is very knowledgeable and up to date on everything,spends time with you and never appears hurried. Very nice personality easy to talk to and explains everything. Wish more Dr's were like here. Have been to 2 rheumatologists before and she is the best Call you herself when needed. Usually a wait of about 30 to 45 minutes but worth it

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

I have been a patient for 2 yrs and trust her with my health. Friendly. Takes her time with you to make sure you understand. Available by phone always.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

Dr. Natalie Faith's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Delta Dental