Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Crapko

My wife and I are both so grateful for Dr. C's attentiveness during her bout with ulcerative colitis.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I am very unhappy with Dr. Krapko's diagnosis about what surgery I needed. I have a small non cancerous 20mm Sessile Polyp and he wants to take 5 feet of Colon out, and when I complained that I thought it was too much for a non cancerous polyp, he threatened me with a illiostomy or a colonoscopy based on my fear of having five feet of colon taken out that it might cause shortened bowel syndrome. He asked me what anti-depressant and anti-anxiety medication I was taking and he assured me that he would make sure I had it on my medication list. If he were to take five feet of colon it would mean a hospital stay of 3-7 days and I feel like my voice wasn't heard. In my opinion he wanted to over-operate based on the fact that the polyp could turn out to be a stage one cancer. In my opinion he sucks as a doctor and his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Excellent bedside manner, diagnosis and medication management.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013