Ratings for Dr. Alan A. Layton

Dr. Layton is a seasoned professional with the most modern and up to date tools. He is an expert at what he does and I recommend him highly. You will be happy with the results!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

I am SO pleased with Dr. Layton! Wonderful experience under his care - he's certainly great at what he does! I would definitely recommend him to ANYone!! No one likes to go to a dentist, so if you have to go, you might as well go to the best and have a pleasant experience!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I have complete trust and faith in Dr.Layton and know I am in the best of hands. To go along with his superb skills he has a great persosnality and bedside manner. He is kind, gentle considerate and always there when you need him. It is obvious that he truly cares about his patients. His staff is also outstanding,

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Layton to anyone. He is extremely patient and knowledgeable. He takes the time to answer any questions that you have and is very gentle. I had a terrible toothache and Dr. Layton was excellent at his craft. His staff was also very pleasant. It was a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

BEWARE of this specialist!! I made an appointment with him because my dentist recommended him and was not happy with his proposed treatment and he charged me $120 just for seeing me for a few minutes which I was NOT told in advance! He would have charged $150 but my regular dentist had already taken an XRAY for nothing that Dr Layton would have charged an extra $30 for!! This was NOT fair since I had never been told he would charge so much if I did not use him. I used another specialist that charged much less than the $1300 Dr Layton wanted to do the procedure I required. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DENTIST AT ALL!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

Dr. Alan A. Layton's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Layton is a seasoned professional with the most modern and up to date tools. He is an expert at what he does and I recommend him highly. You will be happy ..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am SO pleased with Dr. Layton! Wonderful experience under his care - he's certainly great at what he does! I would definitely recommend him to ANYone!! No ..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have complete trust and faith in Dr.Layton and know I am in the best of hands. To go along with his superb skills he has a great persosnality and bedside man..."

February 5, 2015