You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Wendi Morfitt

She's such a great doctor. I can ask her any concerns I have with my daughter and she explains everything with details to help me understand, I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

What a great doctor. She is wonderful with children and takes her time. I would reccommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

She is wonderful! Always takes time to talk with you and answer questions no matter how "silly" you think they are. She is also a mother and that helps with the perspective of other mothers. I highly recommend her, she is amazing!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

We've been taking our children to Dr. Morfitt at Scottsdale Children's Group for 6 years. She is always very friendly and personable with the kids and myself. We've had a couple occasions where she has had to follow-up with us and she is always very good at doing what she promises. I know doctors can be very busy so I appreciate it all the more that she has been very good at returning phone messages and showing an interest in my children's health.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2006