Ratings for Dr. Najah Rassam

Great doctor ,,, knowledgeable,,,caring ,,,very nice professional staff ,, helpful ,, lucky to find her

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

dr rassam has been my doctor for many years ,,,saved my life few times ,,,she is a caring doctor ,,,spend enough time with me to check me and explain the diagnosis and the treatment and will answer all my questions ,,and follow up on my prognosis ,,fell very lucky to have her as my doctor ,,,,,office staff very nice and helpful ,,,recommend her to all family and friends .

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr rassam has been my doctor for 20 years ,, very bright ,, saved my life few times over the years , very lucky to have her as my doctor ,,, recommend her to all family and freinds . Office staff ver freindly and helpful .

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Great office ,freindly staff , dr rassam very knowledgable in her field ,listen and spend time to explain the diagnosis and the treatment of the medical condition , and will follow up on your prognosis ,,, she is great doctor will recommend her to family and freinds .

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Know dr rassam for 20 years she is a great doctor . And she does not have office at westbloomfied

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNCARING WITH THE PATIENT WHEN DR. RASSAM TOLD ME AFTER AN X-RAY MY DIAGNOSTIC , AND THEN I ASKED WHAT WAS THAT, SHE TOLD ME ON A HURRY, ROLLING HER EYES (WITH NO RESPECT), TO LOOK IT UP ON THE INTERNET, AND DID NOT WANT TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.SHE JUST MENTIONED MY DIAGNOSTIC , GAVE ME MY PRESCRIPTION AND INSTRUCTIONS. A DUTY OF A DOCTOR IS TO EXPLAIN THE PATIENT THEIR DIAGNOSTIC AND ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS IF THEY ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE AS THEY SEEM THEY ARE. HER STAFF WAS RUDE AND UNHELPFUL. VERY DISSAPOINTMENT. I CHANGING HER FOR ANOTHER DOCTOR.

Submitted April 18, 2011

Doctor Rassam was useless for me. She could not diagnose my case and she made me go back and forth to see her.

Submitted February 16, 2009

Dr. Najah Rassam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr rassam has special interest in helping woman maintain good health with routin exams and preventive screening , value freindly open communications with her patients and most times care for the the entire family adolescence through geriatric , mannnage most acute and chronic medical problems .

• English