Ratings for Dr. Kerem Ozer

This doctor is amazing. I went in with graves, borderline diabetes, Overweight. I am down 20lbs, a1c 4.8, and no longer on medication. He is a smart man. The ideal protein diet is amazing as well.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr. Ozer is worth the 30 mile one-way drive that I make to his office!! He is the most caring doctor that I've met in a very long time! He is extremely knowledgeable as he himself has thyroid issues so he completely "gets it" when he talks about your thyroid issues! If a doctor could be "perfect" it would be be Dr. Ozer! Hope he never has to change his ways to suit Big Pharma or Big Medicine! Thank you Dr. Ozer!!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

He is the Number 1 on thyroid....he is up to date on everything. Ask a question and he can answer and will not rush you. He has excellent skills with his patients. I will refer my friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Awesome doc. Extremely knowledgeable with thyroid issues. Is open to using non-synthroid meds!! Very warm, caring disposition and did not rush through the exam. Actually listens and observes the patient! He is truly a hidden gem of an Endocrinologist and Central Texas is blessed to have him here! Thank you Dr. Ozer!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Best doctor I've ever had! Answered all of my questions! He has even called me at home in the evening to relay lab results so that I did not have to travel from Temple just to get them! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Wonderful doctor! I am very impressed with how helpful he is. He answered every single question that I had and gave me great advice to keep my thyroid problems under control.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013