Ratings for Dr. David E. Weissman

Made two visits for a routine physical. Charged me for second visit for ekg, as he refused to do it on the first visit, and called it (made up) shortness of breath. Then dropped me when I said to the office staff that I was conned into second office visit. During first visit doctor blurpped that he does not like to bill as routine because insurance does not pay much.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr. Weissman takes his time with you and listens to all your needs. He is super intelligent and explains everything in a way you can understand! Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

This has been my doctor for several years now. He and his staff are the most kindest people in any medical office I have dealt with. Thank God there are Dr.s like Dr. Weissman.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

This is best primary care doctor I've ever had! While I did have to wait about 20 minutes to see him, he was extraordinarily friendly, kind and knowledgeable. He is on faculty at Wayne State Medical School, so he occasionally has medical students working with him. But, I didn't mind this at all. The fact that he had a student with him forced him to explain, in detail, everything he was trying to tell me. Also, as someone else is watching him work (and learning from him), I feel it keeps him on his toes! He is really the kindest and most knowledgeable physician I've ever had. I HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009

Very easy to talk to. Took his time and explained things fully. Very personable, kind, knowledgable, and thorough. I've lived all over the country and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

There is no doctor like this one. The first time I saw him (he was a new doc then), he spent an entire hour talking with me. I really cares about his patients. The is the nicest, kindest, and just down-to-earth doctor I have ever had. I recommend him to anyone! You will not be sorry. What a doc!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2006

Dr. David E. Weissman's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med