Ratings for Dr. Sara Kim

If you are lucky enough to have Dr. Kim do your surgery, you will be so grateful. No pain, no complications. Completely professional in every way.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

I had a gum infection and feared it was related to a failing root canal. From the start, the staff & nurses made me feel so comfortable. They were not only friendly, but treated me with kindness. Dr. Kim examined the tooth/infection. She ordered a CT scan & based on the results, made a diagnostic & suggested the best option for me. Her level of knowledge & expertise made me feel confident about trusting her. She wanted what was best for me. I've known her for 10 years, & I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I was so nervous being that this was my first root canal, but she took her time to explain everything and I felt much better. It was a lot simpler than I thought! No pain afterwards too!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

She didn't feel comfortable taking my case which makes me question her competence and abilities more broadly. With so many great options in the city why risk it?

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr Kim is the best doctor I've ever had. She takes every precaution and truly cares about her patients. She is kind, compassionate, thorough and knowledgeable. Answers all of my questions and she's always follows up!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I went to Dr. Kim as an emergency patient. I was dying in pain! She squeezed me in and took great care of me. I am so glad that I got to meet her. I did not even know what an endodontist was. If I ever need a root canal, I am going back to her! I recommended her to my coworkers and family.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Dr. Kim is excellent! She has great bedside manner and always follows up.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014