Ratings for Dr. Rosemary A. Hakes

Mrs. Hakes saved my life. Totally trumps the 2 comments below me. 10 counselors couldn't have saved their issues in my opinion.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

We attended for couple's therapy - during which she only made eye contact & primarily addressed my partner. She would ask a question & before I could answer, interject with a broad generalization. For example, at the start of the session, she asked who was the person who wanted to solve things right away, who was the retreater, & who blew-up. When I said I was the one who liked to solve things, she said it means I'm insecure and anxious; I felt like I was at a taro card reading instead of a professional counseling session. In addition, one of our primary issues has to do with children - but she said that's not her thing & can't help in this area. She also did not give any helpful direction, nor did she give us homework. The most troubling part though was her saying that she doesn't keep records for any of her clients. We literally wrote our names & address on a blank piece of computer paper at the end. She said she was unable to file to our insurance - we would have to do it ourself; it sounded like tax evasion. In fact, after seeing that she has a limited license only, I bet she has never taken a course in couple's therapy but does it on the side "for fun." I was uncomfortable with the all of it.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

This dr talk bad about people she has never meet. She treats people that has problems with their children and she has never had a child herself. She tells them if the were forced into thing that person doesn't have to care for them. She doesn't help hopeless she makes things worse for family's. I would never recommend anyone to go to her.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014