Ratings for Dr. David B. Stuver

He is the best!! Has treated me for different problems on several occasions. Highly recommend him. I call first to make sure he is on call.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Stuver is an amazing doctor that we have know for years. Recently I made 4 trips to the doctor for an illness lasting 6 weeks. The last two times I saw Dr. Stuver and he was very diligent in trying to determine the correct diagnosis and prescribe the appropriate medication. He takes time with his patients and is very caring and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him as a physician.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Great doctor, very attentive to details and had patience to explain

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr stuver is thorough and comforting. He explains so you understand. He is why I return to this facility.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Stuver is great! I wish he had a private practice so I could see him each time! He is very caring, knowledgeable and thorough. He has always been spot on when treating me.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr. Stuver was attentive, concerned and efficient. My 3-star rating on "knowledge" concerns the urine lab test results, which were not on the site when the urologist I saw the next day went on line to see. And in fact, the third doctor I went to, in Matthews, N.C., was the only one to correctly diagnose my real condition, which was shingles. This is understandable, since the typical lesions of shingles had not yet come out, a situation which makes the condition hard to diagnose. I did not, in fact, have a kidney infection. Dr. Stuver assumed that I did and gave me antibiotics which I started taking. Since neither the 2nd nor the 3rd doctor I saw could confirm the lab test at the time, it was difficult to know what to do: take the antibiotic or not. The 3rd doctor realized that I had shingles. The usual skin sores had still not formed, and the pain was subcutaneous, coming from the nerve that was being attacked by the virus.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr. David B. Stuver's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal