Ratings for Dr. Norbert J. Liebsch

Dr. Liebsch is the kindest, most caring and most involved physician I have ever come across. He went above and beyond every single follow-up to make sure I was fully aware of my treatment plan and to make me feel as comfortable as possible. To this day, I regard Dr. Liebsch as an exemplary model for all physicians . I will never forget how wonderful my experience truly was.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Leibsch is extremely knowledgable and very thorough, you are never rushed, he takes his time with you and answers all your questions, he treats the patient but is also concerned about the spouse/companion, he is hands-on and doesn't hesitate to step in and assist his staff to obtain the best outcome for his patient. His staff is amazing too and treats you like family. We have never been cared for at this level of expertise, caring and compassion. We would highly recommend Dr. Leibsch and his staff as they have well earned this rating. They stand above all others!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

SAVED MY LIFE

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. Norbert J. Liebsch's Credentials

• Ludwig-Maximilians-Univ, Fak Med, Munchen, Germany (407-16 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1979)