Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(29)

"Hello Sir!! My girlfriend had a car crash that suffered a cerebral traumatism that ..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Alexandru Burducea

Best pain dr I have ever had. He gets to know you and listens. Also he is very personable. I travelled over an hour after he changed practices if that tells you anything.

Submitted March 8, 2018

One of the most thoughtful physicians I have worked with. Thank you Dr B

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Because of Dr. Burducea's compassion I overcame the fear of my office visits to get my knee treatment. I was very anxious about the method of treatment and he with his re- assurance I was able to overcome being anxious and always look forward to my next treatment. I am now able to go up and down steps without pain.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr Burducea is a very passionate and caring pain doctor. It took me a few years to find him after I have seen a few pain specialist in the nyc area. He is compassionate and helped me so much to get my life back. My back pain is gone.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Burducea for about 5 years and he has perfect bedside manners. He is a pleas

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I first began seeing Dr. Burducea in 2011, after a multitude of surgeries had left me in chronic pain. He was patient, kind, and offered many different modalities to treat my pain. He is an exceptional doctor, both in his bedside manner, and with his treatment plans. You can have confidence that Dr. Burducea will exhaust all options to find what works best for you. He has, over the years gone to extraordinary lengths to help me, even finding other doctors, and surgeons to further aid my situation. After a surgery in another part of the country, my daughter contacted him to coordinate my pain medicine with the surgeon. Not too many doctors will be this available, or this concerned. Have no doubt that Dr. Burducea will use any, and all treatments available to help you. All with his remarkable demeanor, and empathy. You can be rest assured that he takes your concerns to heart. Thank you Dr. Burducea.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Burducea has been my doctor for over ten years. He understands the implication pain has on his patients and offers a variety of treatments to bring relief. He is very skilled in giving spinal injections, I have always gained relief. One of his best skills he brings to his practice is his ability to listen to his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Burducea.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Burducea is knowingly one of the best pain doctors in NYC.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Burducea is the best doctor in his speciality. Thank you Dr Burducea!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. B for several years now. He's an absolutely amazing physician.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Alexandru Burducea's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Burducea has trained at America's best hospitals that rank at the top of the US News Honor Roll list. He received Interventional Pain Management fellowship training at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Manhattan and Anesthesiology training at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn. He is double board-certified and has been awarded the Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology & the subspecialty certification in Pain Medicine by the American Board of Anesthesiology. ABOUT DR BURDUCEA Dr. Burducea, commonly referred to as "Dr. B” by his patients, is actively involved in both medical and civic organizations in New York, including the New York County Medical Society and the Central Park Conservancy. Dr. B enjoys spending a lot of his time mentoring and teaching aspiring young doctors. He spent almost 10 years as an Attending Physician and Assistant Professor at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Manhattan. He has lectured extensively on topics ranging from Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, and post-operative pain management to pharmacological approaches for chronic pain, as well as cancer pain. ​ When Dr. B isn't working, he enjoys volunteering in his community and church with his family. A few of his favorite organizations to volunteer with include NYCares, CityHarvest/FeedingAmerica, and Reading Partners NYC.

• English
  • Romanian

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2003)

• Back Pain