Ratings for Dr. Albert P. Pepka

My kids have been seeing Dr. Pepka since their birth. He is caring and extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Lisa (Dr Pepka's daughter) is also as great as Dr. Pepka and staff is very helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Pepka came to the hospital during a holiday weekend just to meet my baby as his new patient before he left for vacation. Consequently, both my children are patients of Dr. Pepka's. He is extremely knowledgeable and is supportive of me as the parent. He is punctual, the office is clean, and the staff is friendly. I am always able to get an appointment when I need one and the office is especially good at same-day appointments when an illness comes up.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

I love Dr Pepka, both Lisa and Albert. They care for both my children ages 4, and 8 months. They have great bedside manner and you can tell they really care as well as know what they are talking about. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a pediatricion. They also are great at getting you in same day. If your child is sick, they will get you in within a few hours every time. Love it!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

I have taken my son to Dr. Pepka since birth and he's almost 16. I love, love, love Dr. P and his entire staff. They have always gone above and beyond to help us out. I am going to be a grandma and my daughter loves this office so much she has decided to take my grandchild to Dr. Lisa (Dr Pepka's daughter) who is also amazing. Eileen and everyone on the staff is very knowlegdable and always are willing to help us out in any way they can. They are all amazing!!! I am sorry my son is getting too old to continue with them but that's the great experience we have had with this office!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr. Pepka has taken care of our kids for the past 10 years. He is very thorough and knowlegeable. After my daughter was experiencing stomach issues from anxiety, he even called after 8 to check on her. We appreciate that concern.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Dr. Pepka has cared for both of my children at the time of birth and has provided exemplary care all their lives. I appreciate his straight forward, no nonsense attitude and has managed to make me a better mother, and less of a worry wart all of these years. He is not God, just a man that loves caring for children. I am grateful that my kids have benefited from his care. His focus are the children, parents should be aware that he cares about them as much as you do.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2007

Dr Pepka and staff are Very helpful and seem to know what to do most of the time. Daughter had some ear infection problems and when finally refered to ENT was told shouldn't have waited that long. Other than that no problems and always available to answer questions even not during regular hours.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2006

We've been going to Dr Pepka for over 16 yrs and we have never had any problems. The office staff has always been helpful and friendly. Dr Pepka himself is a good doctor and either resolves the problem or refers us to the appropriate specialist.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2006

he is a great doctor, he is nice. The staff is nice. they are vary helpful and they know what thay are talking about. he makes kids happy after they have left. He is just a great doctor and sincerely wonderful. he is the best.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

Office staff kept poor records, Dr. Pepka failed to treat my child based on reoccuring problems only only delt with the immediate problem. Over charged me on two occasions. Very rude nurses and office staff.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2006

Dr. Albert P. Pepka's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1973)

Workers Comp