Ratings for Dr. Allan H. Lind

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Lind's for over 20 years and think he is the best - I read what other patients wrote and thought that's human nature - Dr. Lind has taken care of thousands of patients in his career and the only ones that trouble to give him a rating are the three that had bad results - reminds me of an old saying about people finding about what they expect to find.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

went to lind in aug. 1989. was very ill. he tested me fo LYME and said it as positive. tested me two more times and said they were negative Found three years later they were positive.He never treated me with antibiotics and messed up my whole life with thi LOUSY Lyme disease have. He probably knew nothing about Lyme and was not proffesional enough to send me to someone who did.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

I went to see this Dr with Flu like symptoms, he gave me Steroid inhalers which made me allergic reactions, then went back because of my reaction and letting him know about all my symptoms he sent me to take the same medication over again, plus added more. I went to get a second opinion the Dr said the meds he prescribed was for someone seriously ill, (over prescribed)before you take the meds recommended by this Dr.get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008

I went in with an awful bacterial infection in my throat (which I later found our from a different doctor). My infection was NOT treated or properly diagnosed. Further, the doctor insisted on examining other, irrelevent parts of my body, which made me (as a 24 year old female) very uncomfortable

flag | Submitted June 13, 2006

Dr. Allan H. Lind's Credentials

• German

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1958)

Workers Comp