Ratings for Dr. Mona S. Amin

They care about your case and pain as does their PA!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I find Dr Amin very pleasant in her approach, but after several consultations, I feel like she looks at labs only and does not listen to me at all. The fact that I have to pay a $45 co-pay to renew my basic pain meds every time is outrageous. These are not controlled substances, but ate NSAIDS. I just feel like she basically blows me off...will not be returning.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I totally agree with the last excellent review. Unfortunately, I moved from AZ and can really appreciate her now when I compare her to two male older RA Specialists that don't carry IPad into ea appt. She never dismissed my pain because she took the time to review lab results and explain how my inflamation markers had changed. She manages medication according to numbers that don't exaggerate. My doctors w her I live now don't use V ectra testing like she does. It's ashame old doctors are not required to stay up with the times. I only wish I could find a competent new RA doctor but no one compares to doctor Mona Amin!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

So glad I found Dr. Amin! She is very easy to talk to, extremely thorough and really monitors labs, etc. When she saw a changing pattern in my labs, she got me to the right specialist immediately. Beyond that, she treats patients as intelligent beings and talks to them, rather than at them. It is so refreshing! When you see her, you get the feeling you are both equal partners in your care and disease management. Anyone who has spent most of their lives needing a rheumatologist knows how important a great dr./patient relationship is. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

only comment...see someone out of this office. It is more like a assembly line then a caring facility. How can a doctor spend 5 minutes with you and know what your ailments are. I always felt that I was just another insurance payment. Not a good feeling. Needless to say I have changed physicians and am very happy with Sun Valley Arthritis.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Mona S. Amin's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2002)

• BCBS Illinois