Ratings for Ilana S. Rosenberg

I have the honor of seeing Dr. Rosenberg now for close to a year. Within a few visits our relationship was that of trust and respect . I’ve seen other therapists for similar reasons but with no solutions or no resources. Dr. Rosenberg has offered me resources, solutions, and most valuable to me , her genuine understanding of what I’m going through . She’s compassionate, knowledgeable and listens with the intent to understand . She’s real! She gets it! And so am I! Therefore she treats me with respect and with a caring heart. Often, I’m surprised just how many times I learn something new, a quote, a book, a technique, something to help me in my journey. I am grateful for this relationship. She is a gift to the community of therapists .

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Dr. Rosenberg is exceptional. She has helped me through many of life’s hurdles and is one of the smartest people I know. She is kind, caring, and dedicated to not only helping you but in giving you the tools to help you help yourself. She not only is highly educated and smart but she also is intuitive and genuinely cares for her patients and their growth. I refer many people to her. She is simply the best.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Dr rosenburg is thoughtful, calming & incredibly helpful. I came to her when I truly felt lost and overal empty. She helps you without judgment, and actually cares about your problems no matter how big or small. Sometimes she brings her dog to the sessions and its just that much better! Dr Rosenburg creates a safe space where you can be open and find the help you’re looking for.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

I saw Dr. Rosenberg for a little over a year! From my very first session she put me at ease and I was able to open up to her right away. This was my first visit to see a psychologist, so naturally, I was nervous, but she guided me through my sessions and helped me stay grounded. I really enjoyed all of the strategies she gave me to help me when I felt anxiety building. I still use those startegies today! That was my biggest take away, actually tools to use in times of chaos. She recommended good literature as well as movies to help me analyze my feelings and emotions. I also liked that when I decided to end my sessions because I felt i jad my aneoxry under control she told me I can come back anytime. In a few months, or even once a year to just pop in and get a quick fixer upper. I liked that, because it made me feel that her door was always opened for me to come in. Thank you Dr. Rosenberg for helping me stay grounded.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I saw dr Rosenburg for two years. I stopped seeing her fall of 2014. She helped me out in ways that I didn't even realize about myself. One thing I will always remember was our first session when she said "we're on this path together". I'm going for my masters in counseling and I will use this in my own work. I'm grateful for dr Rosenburg. She made me feel comfortable and I never felt judged and very knowledgeable. I deel I'm doing well two years later because of her. I also know if I need to go back, she'll have me.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr Rosenberg saved our son's life ; I don't think I need to say more. After 10 years of being treated by a highly recommended addictionologist , he switched to Dr Rosenberg. After a few months of sessions she suggested a rigorous rehabilitation program . Our son was unwilling to go (which had been the pattern for years) but she was able to convince him this was his only choice. She did in a few months what a specialist did not do in 10 years. She not only helped us through the detox phase but actually called to get him accepted into the program. Dr Rosenberg then made herself available to the treatment center for weekly calls and to us for supportive therapy. Our son has changed his life around and we will be forever grateful to Dr Rosenberg.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Rosenberg for a few months now and what strikes me about her is that she has an amazing ability to listen, truly understand your situation, and then provide very focused and specific advice and guidance in making a change in trajectory. This has been tremendously helpful in my ability to make improvements in my life. Dr. Rosenberg is knowledgeable, kind, compassionate, focused, and dependable. Each and every time I come away from the session with more tools , resources, perspective and confidence that change is happening, and thanks to her, for the better! I would highly recommend Dr. Rosenberg, she is an amazing person who makes a difference.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Rosenberg is a real pro. I am so fortunate to have found her. The best words to describe her are "skilled", "kind", "patient" and "non-judge mental". Her approach has not only helped me-- it's completely transformed the way I see myself and the people in my life. That's powerful. Dr. Rosenberg is a real gem!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr. Rosenberg is incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. She is a very good listener and advice-giver. Dr. Rosenberg does a great job at looking at the entire picture and suggesting other resources. She is non-judgmental and makes you feel very comfortable and not rushed. Her ability to understand others and work with everyone's needs is remarkable. She has taught me so much about myself and the world around me - overall just a great continuous experience. Also, Dr. Rosenberg is very flexible with timing and goes above and beyond to check in with her clients. Truly, I would recommend Dr. Rosenberg to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

She is so agro. Seems very angry herself and has such and sence of entitlement.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014