Ratings for Dr. Monica E. Lee

Dr Lee, my dad's oncologist is thorough and compassionate in treating her patients. i had her spend valuable time on my dad and she still cares to call me to update me after his visits knowing i can't always make it to his clinic visits. he is still living 2 years after diagnosis of terminal pancreatic cancer, every moment is precious and he and the rest of the family , we trust dr. Lee explicitly.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

dr Lee oncologist, not gynecologist, is a fine physician who has cared for my cancer needs. she has taken time to review and discuss all my tests as well as to formulate a treatment plan with clear and caring manner. i am sure the above review was for an ob-gyn who shares same name, as that ob-gyn has horrible reputation apparently per reviews- the previous poster mentions pelvic exams and ovarian cyst pertaining to the ob doctor, not this oncologist, hence i wanted to have others who are looking for the review of my oncologist not to be dissuaded by the incorrect review of another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Had a horrible experience with this person. I had an ovarian cyst and at the time was aged 50. She told me I had to have the ovary removed. I told her that it was my decision, she said it SHOULD not be, because if I got cancer she would have to treat me for it. Frankly, with her attitude she would be the LAST doctor I would EVER go to for help. Then she gave me a horribly painful pelvic exam. NEVER EVER going back to this person again.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013