Ratings for Dr. Gregory M. Flippo

If you need a doctor that listens and actually cares, give him a try. If you need him, you can reach him. If something happens, you can count on him ! Can't say enough about him and his staff !!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Worst Botox ever. I now have droopy eyelids and eyebrows! Don't get Botox here.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

thumbs up on this doctor, been using him since 91. He goes above and beyond the call of duty, always takes time to explain the treatment, test and medicine he is prescribing.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Flippo is a very caring & understanding Dr.. He talks & actually listens to you. He is open to suggestions, questions & will talk to me at length, when required, to discuss the pros & cons of different treatments. I've been his patient for 12+ years. I've moved since I first saw Dr. Flippo in '98, but I think he is worth my 50 mile drive each way to continue with him. I highly recommend him with no hesitation. Best care anywhere!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Been seeing him 20 years and counting. He's a really good person and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

This doctor needs to be shut down by the Medical Board of Alabama. He runs his practice like a back alley office. Be careful if you go to him.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Works with you to resolve health problems. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

I have only had one appointment with Dr. Flippo, but I found the staff to be friendly and efficient and my wait to see Dr. Flippo was minimal. Dr. Flippo was thorough in answering all my questions and had a caring attitude. He did a complete blood workup on my first visit and I was able to get the results immediately, except for the thyroid test, and was called within a few days with the results. After only one appointment, he successfully got my blood pressure under control, yet provided me with emergency meds should it spike into the danger zone. My blood pressure was running 188/118 and my previous internal medicine doctor didn't even catch it. My cardiologist caught it but couldn't get it under control, so Dr. Flippo was a blessing. I found him to be very kind, yet professional. I have a follow up appointment soon. I might add that these are first impressions. Should my opinion change, I will return to the site and update.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Gregory M. Flippo's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)