Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Nitzel

I love this doc he is wonderful. BUT our children never get to see him. He is to busy or not there. His other docs in his office are great also. BUT.. You have a hard time getting in if you need to see them that day. We see more urgent care docs than anyone I know. Secondly if you can get in you never see the same doc time after time, it's always different. Wait times are horrible! Great nice Doc's with no!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

He makes you feel like you are his only patient all day ... never rushes you he offered to have my husband call me while I was out of town to see if I had any questions for our daughters check up. When my husband replied "no I think I asked all the questions" Dr Nitzel responded with "Are you sure? I can wait" ... I dont know about you, But I would never in a million years expect that response from a Dr. We love him!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

I feel like someone cares about me after the visit. Takes the time to get to know you.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

I usually have to wait quite awhile to get into the exam room, but the time he spends with each patient is amazing. He takes time to get to know you personally!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2006

Dr. Scott A. Nitzel's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

HealthPartners