Ratings for Dr. Chad L. Hagans

Dr. Hagans saved my life.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

It looks like some of the comments below have come from people who didn't get the money they wanted from the VA and took out their frustrations on Dr. Hagans. It's a shame that someone's reputation can be influenced negatively by such people. My experience as a patient of Dr. Hagans has been nothing but positive. He's been very patient with me and my problems. He has helped me a great deal. Thank you Dr. Hagans!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr. Chad Hagans at the Pensacola VA completely ignored years of medical evidence that was provided by my 3 Doctors during his 45 min exam. His condescending manner invokes immediate anger to the point that it shuts you down. I'm surprised he has not had an altercation from some of the Vets he sees.

Submitted August 15, 2016

Without a doubt, the worst C&P Psychiatrist I've met. He's very charming while twisting the knife. He did such a poor job on my C&P exam, the VBA, without my prior knowledge, requested another C&P. Dr. Hagans was not able to correctly input my history and used the wrong diagnosis. I had been in treatment at the VA for years. They were not requesting a diagnosis. I would hope that other doctors use more care when dealing with disabled veterans and their meager livelihood. My second C&P was awesome. Done by a very caring Psychiatrist who listened before he/she started typinng. Even when some of my statements where a bit illogical, this second doctor typed every word as spoken by me. Dr. Hagans is known as anti-veteran by many of my fellow veterans and several people in the VA. I am only verbalizing my experience, others may be different. I later found out you do have the right to contact the C&P section and request a different doctor for your C&P. I'm not suggesting anyone do this, just providing general information. He does have some good reviews and I respect those patients right to a positive opinion.

Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr Hagans works for the Veterans Administration as a compensation rating doctor. He developed a negative opinion on me (I am a Vietnam Veteran) and was very cruel in his interview. He used incriminating statements like "how many time a week to you beat your wife" where the answer always makes you look bad. He researched my records and only drug out negative comments and used them against me. I think this man is evil.

Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Hagans was very helpful and really cares. I felt he understood what I was going through.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr. Hagans was very kind and compassionate in my examination.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Very kind doctor. Very patient. Was on time and efficient but thorough.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010