Ratings for Dr. Chad L. Hagans

This doctor finally got me my Social Security. The other doctors I saw were clueless.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Very kind and compassionate. Dr. Hagans has insight into hidden solutions not considered before. We found him very helpful and with his guidance, we’re making great strides in our marriage.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

amazing doctor! very caring and knowledgeable! Easy to talk to

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

I saw him for my disability review for depression. The following are the issues i had with my visit: he asked questions about my memory and tested my memory. On his paperwork you sign and fill out before going back it says the appointment should last 1hr my appointment was at 9am, we ended before 9:15 My mother-in-law drove me with my children in tow because spring break... he seemed very irritated that my kids were there especially at my 5yr old There is no staff but him, his office is super plain and you can tell he retired from seeing ‘normal’ patients I was left feeling like nothing was done and i was rushed out of his office. I saw no use of his medical knowledge in his line of questioning and truly believe that my review will show in favor of the government that pays him vs me with my issues that were not brought up

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Top notch doctor, very thorough with my disability claim.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr. Chad's for the past nine months. I came to him when I was in a bad place and he has helped me make several positive steps forward in my life. He is warm, kind, understanding, sincere, and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

This “doctor” is a sorry excuse for a doctor. He showed up 45 minutes late to my appointment, never apologized, spelled like food, his office was completely bare, he had his mind made up before he ever spoke to me and was generally rude and obnoxious. If you value your self-esteem, DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

Submitted March 12, 2018

Hello folks, Dr. Hagans here. Since this page is somewhat active, I would like to chime in and recommend that prospective patients of mine consider the comments here – both the positive AND negative ones – as outliers, while considering that the truth of the matter regarding the professional care I provide very likely lies somewhere in the middle. As they say, “results may vary,” and the “results” you’re reading here probably represent the extremes, both good and bad, while again, the care you would receive from me as my patient would very likely lie somewhere in between (hopefully more toward the good side 😊). A brief caveat as well – a large portion of my career involves conducting examinations of disability claimants, people whose (sometimes very strong) incentive is to be awarded monetary disability benefits. My professional responsibility is to be as objective as possible regarding the evaluation of their disability claims, which naturally does not always jibe with their perspectives on themselves. Many of the comments here appear to represent perspectives from those folks, rather than the people for whom I’ve cared professionally in a psychological treatment role, where the seeking of a monetary award is not at issue for the patient. (Additionally, I was once notified by a particularly disgruntled disability claimant that he would be periodically posting negative comments on a site like this, in the effort to publicly undermine my professional reputation.) If you have questions or concerns, I humbly invite you to call my office or meet me in person and gather information about me for yourself firsthand. Thanks for listening.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

This doctor presents well, but was not helpful to me.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Really can't understand some of these comments below about Dr. Hagans. I've been his patient for over a year and he's been absolutely wonderful. I'm eternally grateful for all the help he's given me.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018