Ratings for Dr. Hazmer H. Cassim

Amazing Does great work excellent staff pain free after epidural

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Cassim is Excellent low back pain has ended and I am pain free!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

i love dr cassim professionalism and care for my pains....he is a very caring doctor that i would recommend to anyone for relief....plus excellent manners to describe the treatments......

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Through several back procedures and extensive care afterward Doctor Cassim has always given me the best care possible. Dr Cassim always shows such joy to see significant improvement in helping your life in general. He is a very caring person as well as an excellent doctor. It is a positive experience seeing him. David Luse My husband has received excellent care and his quality of life has improved under Dr. Cassims care. We are very grateful. Dawn Luse

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

My husband had a discogram with Dr. Cassim at Desert Orthopedic Center. Dr. Cassim forgot to have a control level so the expensive procedure was worthless. We went Dr. Etebar and he said Dr. Cassim at Desert Orthopedic Center is a quack and the expensive procedure was useless. Dr. Cassim sent the images of the discogram to our house because Dr. Etebar refused to use them. How do we interpret these results, we are not doctors. A discogram is a very painful surgery since you have to stay awake. My husband was in bed for two weeks because of the terrible pain from Dr. Cassim's faulty discogram surgery. STAY AWAY FROM DR. CASSIM AND DESET ORTHOPEDIC CENTER (DOC).

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Cassim; He truly cares for his patients, courteous, and friendly manner...he is the best!!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Hazzmer Cassim and his staff at Eisenhower D.O.C. are the very best the care and compassion are the greatest.The concern over my condiiton was taken seriously and constant attention to helping me with my condition.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

So far things have gone well. Dr. Cassim is very attentive and understand the problems I have been having. There has been a great deal of improvement but I know it will take more time. It took a long time to get as bad as it was.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Cassim has been helpful and patient with me. His manner is friendly and courteous, and he shows awareness and empathy about my physical problems. I have chronic neck and spine problems and he is thorough about trying to alleviate my pain. I have improved through different methods: epidural shots and physical therapy. His staff is also very helpful and aware. I highly recommend Dr. Cassim.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr Cassim is truly a wonderful doctor. Beacuse of him I have a new life with no pain. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012