Ratings for Dr. Umang Mehta

Dr. Mehta is a very nice person and exudes an absolute understanding and confidence of what he can do for you. However when comes to delivering...he falls short. He does not have an eye for facial aesthetics and absolutely no natural skill. He has great credentials but as I said, he lacks experience. I went to him for a rhinoplasty and I was certain he was the surgeon to do it. Huge mistake. It was the worst day of my life. My nose and consequently my whole face was destroyed. He shaved off my nasal bones and the bridge of my nose too much. My face has no dimension to it anymore. My eyes appear wider apart, my nose droops when I smile and is wider than what I had before surgery. My nostrils are now in a permanent flared position and my tip looks as if it has been smashed down. Literally NOTHING went right. My nose looks so bad that I have been living in complete isolation. He has offered to try and fix it, but there is no way I would let him touch my nose after what he did to my face.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014