Ratings for Dr. Stephanie I. Merrill

Dr. Merrill is beyond amazing!!! She has been so great to our 8 month old baby boy since he was born. She ALWAYS engages in all of our concerns, she listens to anything and everything we worry about for our baby. We are new parents and are extremely protective over our son, and Dr. Merrill always makes us feel at ease. We are very in tune with ourselves and our baby, and we really FEEL her strong genuity. Every time we see her she takes the time to ask us how WE are doing and about our personal lives, and makes us feel like we are loved and cared about and always tells us how great we are doing as parents. She is very smart, intelligent and knowledgeable and never leaves us hanging with unanswered questions or concerns, as they never end for us LoL. She even calls us personally to see how we are doing, how a medication is going for our baby, etc. We are recovering drug addicts and she always reassures us how great we are doing. She even gives us samples of baby formula when they have it because we struggle financially. I really can't say enough good things about Dr. Merrill. She is a great, caring , amazing Pediatrician and sincere human being! I would recommend her to ANYONE !

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015