Ratings for Dr. Michelle O'Brien

She would like to think she understands the trends in Women's health, but she lacked compared to other practitioners. She never looked past anything common for the uncommon. Little things stumped her. Did not care for her.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Went in for a sore neck about 2 weeks postpartum. Gave me some NSAID that did not work. Called back in tears saying it was not helping, and they were very rude. Another doc about a year later gave me Flexeril that cleared this right up. I read my medical record about a year or so ago, and Dr. O' Brien had put I was drug seeking because I hung up on her staff when they said they would not give me anything else. I did not ever request narcotics. I just wanted something that worked. I was hormonal after giving birth,in pain,and sleep deprived.Yes, I am going to hang up on RUDE people.I usually do not do that. I think every other doc who has seen my record has ignored that since I have received narcotics for things like an abscessed tooth, etc. Guess she didn't know about Flexeril. Very unprofessional in my opinion to label someone a drug seeker because she hung up the phone. I am an MT and have never seen such behavior in the doctors I work for.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2007

Very helpful, good to refer to specialist, incredible birth doctor and very supportive of breastfeeding.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2006

Dr. Michelle O'Brien's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Winona, MN