Dr. Karen L. Miller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Karen L. Miller

Have relocated to Oregon and I'm sure going to miss you, Dr. Miller. You were kind, caring, and explained everything to me. Never in a hurry. Wish I could have brought you w/ me.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I must have interacted with her on a couple of bad days. Nearly an hour late, didn't listen well, kept leaving the room, and berated me on the phone when I called to ask about a medication refill. She said I had put her on the spot because I asked her to fill a longstanding prescription while my rheumatologist was unavailable, and complained that her son was graduating this weekend. With how different she acted from what is apparently her norm, I wonder if she's having intense personal issues. I'd avoid her if you need coordination of care or stability. Or if you struggle to sit in uncomfortable chairs for an hour.

Submitted May 19, 2017

This was my last visit to Karen as she has relocated to Bremerton. Karen does a great job of listening and understanding any issue I brought forward. I am healthy, so all my visits have come as preventative check ups. In the last visit she explained the new patient record system very well. I am sorry to loose her as my GP.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Karen Miller since 1999. She's not just a good doctor, she's a caring partner and adviser for my health care decisions. She LISTENS, explains and supports. Who can ask for more?

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I'm a bit vague as to the exact date of my last visit, since it has been some time since I, personally, was treated at the clinic. I have often attended my wife's appointments as her caregiver. At my last personal appointment I was given a referral to a podiatrist, which ended up going nowhere, due to hangups with the Tricare system. I was always quite pleased with my treatment by Dr. Miller, but I found it necessary to change providers in order to access Tricare benefits more readily. I also needed a provider that was geographically closer so that I would not be too far from my care receiver when I was at an appointment. Dr. Miller, Karen, is great at communicating with patients--always making the benefits, and shortcomings of any treatment quite clear.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

One of the reason I was a loyal patient to Dr. Miller was her presence at our appointments. She never left me with any questions and took extra time to educate me on my health.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Karen Miller was very thorough and competent. She has been my internal medicine physician for many years. She is an excellent listener as well as diagnostician. Dr. Miller explains care and recommendations carefully. I have great respect for her expertise as well as her kind compassionate care.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I consider Karen Miller, my former doctor, as one of the most thorough doctor's I have ever had. She has always taken the time to explain things to me and was never in a hurry to go to the next patient. Karen always made sure my shots were up to date, that I had my yearly mammogram, and stayed on top of my colonoscopies. She will be an excellent doctor where ever she goes and her patients will be very lucky to have her. I know I will miss her and I wish her the very best. Regards, Ginnie Bulmer

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Karen L. Miller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Board Certified