Ratings for Dr. Glenn L. Goldstein

He saved my life, by accepting emergency colon cancer surgery referral from my colon surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

LOVE, love, love Dr. Goldstein! Had the unfortunate issue of a rectal fistula that needed surgical repair. I had seen 2 other CR docs prior to my consult to Dr. Goldstein and the other doctors made me want to run far away, as quickly as I could from their offices. I did me research before beginning my physician visits as how a doc should proceed with proper diagnosis, recommended procedures for resolution, and possible complications. Dr. Goldstein was the ONLY one that performed a textbook exam, and answered all my questions. He has a wonderful in office personality (especially helpful when dealing with CR issues), is extremely kind and knowledgeable, and is a focused and professional surgeon in the OR. I hope to never have to deal with a rectal fistula ever again in my life, but if I have to travel down this road again it will be with Dr. Goldstein holding my hand, encouraging me, and fixing the problem. AAA+++ for Dr. Goldstein.....He's a God-send!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Several surgeries and years of care. He's GREAT!!!!! Listens and cares.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Glenn L. Goldstein's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1976)