Ratings for Dr. Sonia Molina

Just one word FANTASTIC !!! every one here is really nice ... Thank you for a painless experience :-)

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

This was my first root canal and my overall experience was great. Dr. Molina and her staff have great people skills. I was greeted and welcomed by any staff member that I crossed path with. During procedure, Dr. Molina and her assistant constantly checked if I was okay.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Molina, she was very understanding, sweet, and patient with me. I have some medical conditions which made it hard for me to get my root canals done in the past but when I called they were very helpful and I felt very pleased with all staff members from the front desk to the assistants. Dr. Molina was a blessing to find, I had two root canals done. I had gone to another dentist office before which was not understanding of my medical conditions and it was not a good experience but Dr. Molina was great and I hope you will consider her office.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Dr. Sonia Molina has made the experience of getting a root canal a breeze. At her practice, Molina Endodontics, I felt that the staff gave the patients the treatment they want and deserve. I was put at ease when I saw how the practice operates together. They ensure that all of your questions are answered and the procedure is easy. A+ quality of service as well. I feel that Dr. Sonia Molina is the best end to go to if you are in need of a root canal.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011